The perfect place to relax
With easy access to west Cornwall, Chypons Farm offers the perfect base for exploring and our nightly rate to include your Cornish continental breakfast is from just �85 when you book direct.
The AA 4 star grading with gold award demonstrates the commitment to quality.
Space and Comfort
The BnB suite at Chypons Farm is totally self contained with it's own entrance and is located on the first floor of a 300 year old granite barn.
The building retains many of it's original features from a stable door entrance approached by steps that show the character of the old barn giving you
access to your private BnB suite with its beamed and vaulted ceiling. The suite itself offers a good open space to relax and is fully self contained
with king size double bed, 2 seater sofa, table and chairs. You have your own private ensuite shower room.
Relax in the countryside.
Chypons Farm is a small group of 300 year old stone barns and cottages set around a courtyard and bordered by a small river and woodland.
Nestling on the side of a valley on the edge of Nancledra a few miles to the south of St Ives. This is spectacular countryside with the wild moors of
west Cornwall interspersed with lush woodland valleys. There is a dramatic coastline to explore with some magical beaches nearby.
This part of Cornwall has everything either for those who want a holiday with lots to see and do or those who simply want to sit back and relax.
Nearby, St Ives is a haven for art lovers with The Tate Gallery, the Hepworth Gallery and a range of small galleries and unique shops.
There is a bus service into St Ives from Nancledra which saves parking in St Ives.
Our breakfast is a Cornish continental with Muffins made by Jordans of Marazion yoghurt from Trewithen dairy along with cereals,
fresh fruit all to be washed down with Cornish apple juice, fresh coffee and Cornish smugglers tea.
The local pub is less than a mile away if you take the scenic walk through the fields or much less if you take the direct route along the road.
- Check in is between 4pm and 6pm we are happy to accept later check in times if agreed at the time of booking and checkout is by 10:30 am on your last day.
- Our BnB suite has a maximum occupancy of 2 adults and we do not accept children (including babies) or pets.
- We offer parking, without any charge, for what would be considered a standard family car and although it is possible to accommodate longer or higher than normal vehicles,
please check prior to booking that this will be possible for your booking.
- To secure your booking a 25% deposit is required with the balance due 8 weeks before arrival, in the event you have to cancel we will endeavour to rebook however there is
not a guarantee of any refund so we recommend that you take out a suitable insurance policy.
- We describe our breakfast as a �Cornish Continental� and comprises of Muffins, breakfast cereals, yoghurt, fresh fruit and milk along with tea and Coffee wherever
possible we will source Cornish products we cannot however guarantee this will always be the case. If you have specific dietary needs or allergies please check with us prior to booking that we can accommodate your requirements.
- We ask you to be considerate of others occupying Chypons farm and anyone we consider to be disruptive or inconsiderate of others will be asked to leave and there will be no refund offered or due.
- We cannot accept responsibility for your personal possessions and you must accept liability for any breakages or damage to the BnB suite and its environs along with the contents.